Sunday, 5 October 2014

Help with a State Agency

I am here to serve the residents of DUN Bukit Gasing, and so is my staff.  My office is equipped to help individuals who need assistance with a problem related to a State agency.  If you need help, please follow the steps listed below which will help me and my staff assist you more efficiently.

1) Describe your problem, in writing as much as possible.

2) Make copies of all necessary documentation that supports your case for my office.  These may include letters from the agency, applicable case numbers and other forms relating to your problem.

3) Send all documents to my office.

Please note that because I hold state office, I do not have jurisdiction in matters involving the federal government.  To receive help in these matters, please contact your Member of Parliament, YB Hee Loy Sian

No comments:

Post a Comment