Selected candidates will be attached to the Bukit Gasing ADUN's office on a full time basis and will be actively involved in the daily activities of both the office and myself.
During the programme, candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Assist and contribute to the work of the ADUN
- Gain first-hand experience and insight of being a state leader
- Attend state assembly sessions
- Organize and participate in press conferences, discussions, political events etc.
- Submit a 300-word essay documenting their experience and insight gained
- Contribute a 300-1000 word proposal on how to improve the Bukit Gasing ADUN's office or the operation of DAP Malaysia; OR a research topic of choice on a current issue for state assembly session
- Youths between age 18-30 (students, fresh grads or young working adults)
- Full-time attachment, minimum period of 1 month
- Selection based on assessment of academic results and experience
- Email resume / curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter expressing interest to email@example.com .
- Please indicate the preferred duration of your attachment
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email
- For enquiries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org